Want to place a Sweet 16 bet on March Madness? Then look no further. We have everything you need to know about where you’ll find the best Sweet 16 odds and which sites have the best offers for sports bettors in Washington.
Did you know you can also get completely free Sweet 16 bets too? Read on for details of our recommended sites and how you can get the most from your March Madness bets.
Best Sweet 16 Sports Betting Sites In Washington
- BetOnline – Generous welcome offer and best Prop Betting Lines for March Madness
- BetUS – Impressive sign-up bonus and best Sweet Sixteen Markets for March Madness
- JazzSports – Free to enter March Madness Bracket Contest and generous welcome offer
- Bovada – Best Futures Betting Market and competitive odds for March Madness
- LuckyBlock – Best Points Spread Betting Market and easiest sign-up for March Madness
- MyBookie – A long-established site offering a great range of March Madness markets including The Sweet 16
Latest Sweet 16 Washington Sports Betting Update
Even though sports betting is already legal in Washington, there are still many advantages of signing up to these sportsbooks over traditional bookies.
The registration process is quick and easy, no KYC checks are required, you can also make anonymous crypto deposits and there are no bet limits.
These sportsbooks give you other advantages too including better odds, early lines, and exclusive markets. For example, there are no restrictions on betting on a college team in your state, Player Props can be wagered on College Players, and you’ll find many more same game parlay options too.
How To Bet On The Sweet 16 March Madness In Washington
- Create a BetOnline account
- Deposit up to $2000
- Receive your free bet of up to $1000
- Place your March Madness wagers
Sweet 16 Betting Options in Washington with our Recommended Sportsbooks
The Sweet 16 March Madness is the second biggest sports betting event in the world, second only to the Super Bowl. And that is because of the vast number of markets you can place a bet on.
Sports betting sites such as BetOnline offer over 300+ markets for this event per game. So whether you enjoy the Futures Market, Prop Bets, Same Game Parlays, Team Specials, or anything else, you will likely be able to bet on it at March Madness.
The beauty of using our recommended sports betting sites is that there are NO restrictions on College Prop bets, something you will struggle to find elsewhere.
How To Get A Sweet 16 Free Bet In Washington
Not only can you access these vast markets for The Sweet 16, including unlimited College Prop bets, but you can also get completely free bets too. Follow these simple steps below to get the most value out of your March Madness Sweet 16 experience.
- Select your offers from our comprehensive list below
- Click the link to go to the sportsbook’s sign-up page
- Sign up to the sports betting site with your key details
- Deposit and bet the qualifying amount for the offer
- Claim the free bets to use on their sportsbook for Sweet 16 betting
1. BetOnline Sweet 16 Washington Sportsbook Offer: $1000 Welcome Bonus
BetOnline have an excellent reputation in sports betting and offer a huge range of The Sweet 16 markets particularly Props bets. Their incredibly generous welcome bonus is available to anyone who places a minimum $55 deposit. One you deposit, you will receive 50% of that back in free bets. Deposit $2000 and you will receive and impressive $1000 in free bets.
2. BetUS Sweet 16 Washington Sports Betting Offer: 125% Deposit Bonus Up To $2500
BetUS are an all-round excellent sports betting site and have hundreds of markets for The Sweet 16. They are user-friendly for both desktop and mobile and are offering an enticing 125% deposit bonus for new customers. Deposit $100 or more and receive 100% sports bonus and a 25% casino bonus as well up to $2500.
3. Jazz Sports Sweet 16 Washington Betting Offer: 50% Sports Welcome Bonus Up To $1000
Jazz Sports has been a reputable online gaming platform since 1994 offering wagering on all US Sports and a great variety of international events with amazingly competitive lines on The Sweet 16 and much more. They offer excellent cash bonuses for all players, professional or recreational alike, not to mention a Welcome Bonus of 50% of your initial deposit up to $1000.
4. Bovada Sweet 16 Washington Sports Betting Offer: $750 Bonus For New Customers
Bovada offer some of the most competitive odds for The Sweet 16 and specialise in the Futures Market. They also have a brilliant Prop builder too so you can really mix up the bets to suit you. You can deposit with both fiat and cryptocurrency, but the best welcome offer gives players a 75% crypto match bonus up to $750 when you deposit with cryptocurrency.
5. Lucky Block Sweet 16 Washington Sports Betting — Best Crypto Betting on March Madness Without KYC
Lucky Block have the least hassle-free sign up of any online sports betting site, there are no KYC checks and only the basic details are needed to sign up. Once registered, you can deposit anonymously with cryptocurrency if that’s your preference, and you will get access to those early Sweet 16 lines, great odds and, what’s even better, zero betting restrictions.
6. MyBookie Sweet 16 Washington Sports Betting Offer: 50% Deposit Bonus Up To $500
MyBookie are an established sports betting site that are worth checking out for their excellent March Madness Sweet 16 betting markets. They have a great reputation for putting the customer first and for making sure they are rewarded with regular promotions. Their welcome bonus gives 50% deposit bonus up to $500 for your first deposit over $45.
How To Access Lucky Block With A VPN
- Click here to visit ExpressVPN
- Download and Install the VPN Client
- Connect to a Secure ExpressVPN Server
- Visit Lucky Block Casino
March Madness Sweet 16 Outright Odds
- Alabama: +350
- Houston: +360
- UConn: +900
- UCLA: +900
- Texas: +1000
- Creighton: +1000
- Tennessee: +1100
- Gonzaga: +1100
- Michigan State: +3000
- Arkansas: +3000
- San Diego State: +3500
- Xavier: +3500
- Kansas State: +3500
- Florida Atlantic: +4500
- Miami FL: +4500